Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Is anyone doing craft shows or fairs

5 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
5,133 Ansichten
(@vwdad)
Themenstarter

I am thinking of buying a machine and doing a few shows or fairs to get my name before the public. Is it feasible to take the machine on the road.

Veröffentlicht : 01/01/2016 3:48 am
(@rory)
Reputable Member

For sure yes - possible.

Veröffentlicht : 01/01/2016 3:38 pm
(@vwdad)
Themenstarter

Thank for your reply, I am a little concerned about the weight and the traveling in a van might get the machine out of alignment. After my post I did a little more reading about some having trouble assembling the machine, that concerns me a little. I would hate to spend that much on something I couldn't put together.

Veröffentlicht : 01/01/2016 8:25 pm
(@rory)
Reputable Member

IF you get the Tslot bed for the machine it stabilises the system significantly. The setup and tuning is largely down the first setup and once assembled the machines are stable

the 840 with Tslot is very heavy. And not as well suited to travelling. The S420 with Tslot is very robust when travelling and easy to handle.

We carry and 840 around all over the place in a van and its still working perfectly. but its very heavy... for ease of use the S420 with Tslot would be the best mobile machine.

be extremely careful if you run the machine in public in front of people as the safety aspects are very important. The machine should really be enclosed.

Veröffentlicht : 02/01/2016 4:18 pm
(@vwdad)
Themenstarter

how would I enclose it in a show booth?

Veröffentlicht : 04/01/2016 7:09 pm
Teilen: