Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Laser create lines ...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Laser create lines between objects. m-codes seems wrong ?

22 Beiträge
8 Benutzer
0 Likes
5,988 Ansichten
(@hitrijs)
Eminent Member

My post rocesors for Aspire 8.5V. Slightly changed 'Stepcraft' offered.

Spindle Speed = X,Y speed of motion (F)
Feed Rate = Laser Strength (S)

G-code

The result

Video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5wvtD3FfEY3jC9op7

Veröffentlicht : 19/08/2018 10:26 pm
(@hitrijs)
Eminent Member

Error correction!

My post rocesors for Aspire 8.5V. Slightly changed 'Stepcraft' offered.

Spindle Speed = X,Y speed of motion (F)
Feed Rate = Laser Strength (S)

G-code

The result

Video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5wvtD3FfEY3jC9op7

Veröffentlicht : 20/08/2018 11:23 am
(@hitrijs)
Eminent Member

When using the (S) code, the UCCNC needs these settings.

Veröffentlicht : 21/08/2018 10:03 pm
(@hitrijs)
Eminent Member

PWM min duty (%) = 1

Veröffentlicht : 21/08/2018 10:27 pm
(@trufi-electronics)

I had to program my own Tool Path and Post Processor file in Vectic Cut2D. It may not be perfect but it does work. I can send it if you need it still.

Veröffentlicht : 31/08/2018 2:21 pm
(@hassage)
Eminent Member

hi all,

im getting the same thing.

Here is a link i found that might help anyone who wants to modify the g-code file manually.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/hsm-post-processor-forum/problems-with-the-m-code-when-post-process-with-stepcraft-uccnc/td-p/7526133

I am using Vcarve 9.5++, anyone know where i can get fixed post processor for it?

thanks
hassa

Veröffentlicht : 17/02/2019 6:12 am
Per Bekker-Madsen
(@per-bekker-madsen)

Hi

You can use this one which I have created for my Laser Systems. Please report per mail to [email protected] if you need additional help or wish changes made in the PostProcessor. In the Axis setup in UCCNC, please set the settings as follows: Min spindles speed: 0 - Max spindle speed: 255. In your Vectric you have to set the RPMs between 0 and 255 where 255 is max. power of your laser. Set the Tool diameter to 0.24mm (for 10 and 15watt lasers) or 0.20mm for up to 3.5watt. Path depth to 0.24mm (but always use the no. of Passes to suit you lasers Power and wood material (or engraving on wood or aluminium/Glass) BTW engraving on anodized aluminium requires you move your Z up with app. 1.5mm.
Just remember every time before you start, be sure the laser is moved to Z=0 (Because of this Postprocessor blocks for movements of Z. (If you use the build in Raster engraver in UCCNC)
For WinPC-NC users there is also a PostProcessor for Vectric here. [/attachment]

Veröffentlicht : 04/03/2019 10:55 am
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: