file Frage Stepcraft-2 D-840 Y-Axis black wire harness getting stuck.

• ColoradoSprings
  • ColoradoSpringss Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
20 Mär 2024 22:56 #63633 von ColoradoSprings
I've had my machine since 2015 and never really had any issues but now when I home the Y-Axis and then start to move it back out on the Y-Axis, the black wire harness gets jammed inside its little travel tray and stops the gantry from moving.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you fix it or has anyone redesigned the way the wiring harness is configured so that it works better?

The issue appears to be that the black wire harness does not stay clipped to Part 30 (I am not sure what the name of it is). It is supposed to be secured with a "Seal Ring" part 37 which is no longer there. But I have "secured" it with a small rubber band, but that isn't holding it in place. So, my guess is I need to better secure it, but this all just seems a little wonky so I'm hoping someone else has had this same issue and has either fixed it or can provide some advice. Also, in case you are wondering Part 30 turns smoothly.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
22 Mär 2024 14:25 #63634 von andileibi

• ColoradoSprings
  • ColoradoSpringss Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
31 Mär 2024 00:17 #63651 von ColoradoSprings
Thank you, I had tried a rubber band, but I couldn't get the positioning correct, this looks very promising. Thanks!!!